Goals for January with Koype

So I've gotten Koype to do some interesting stuff. Some parts of the site won't be useful if JavaScript isn't enabled so I've just gone ahead and completely hidden that content from the page. I'm debating adding said regions to the page dynamically if JavaScript can be used but that's more complex. I've also learned about the render_to_string method in Phoenix so I can get closer to my idea of sending parts of the page over WebSockets instead of storing templates on the client. I don't know how I'll go about it.

Permalink • Published about then updated by Jacky Alciné.