So I’ve been working on Koype Publish and I learned quite a bit on it. I’ve managed to build a UI that can be self-composing on the client side so I can send whatever I need up to the server. It’ll translate it into a Microformats payload. The goal of this over the last month was to see if I can use it to build everything for my site (edit my homepage, adjust custom pages and even adjust the layout of a feed’s markup). I know it’s doable. But now, I need to look into adjusting the editor UX so it can adaptive depending on the URL provided versus having to “select” what you need - the way it should be.
Published using Quill.